Pine Valley Mountain in winter – St. George, UT.
NOTE: If you are scheduled for surgery and you plan to rely on your insurance to pay, please call us first to discuss your situation. (844) 673-0095.
Our goal is for the surgery or procedure price to be as transparent as possible so you as the healthcare consumer can make the most informed decision about your surgery.
The Cash Prices listed only apply to patients who pay the entire fee in advance, prior to the surgery. In part, we are able to offer these prices due to the lack of expense in processing and collecting on claims as well as the absence of risk for non-payment. Call us to discuss your unique situation. If you aren’t prepared to pay in full on or before your surgery, we can share information on no-interest financing with a medical lender who accepts 97% of applicants. If you are working with an attorney because you were injured in an accident, we can also introduce you to medical financing partners who may be able to help and wait for their payment when your case settles.
The prices for the procedures listed on this website include the following:
- St. George Surgical Center Fees—Operating Room and Recovery Areas
- Physician/Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees
- Standard Implants and Hardware
- Overnight Stay (up to 23-hour Overnight/Extended Stay for applicable procedures)
Some Surgery Centers advertise “Total Price Transparency”, quoting Cash-Prices for surgical procedures that EXCLUDE implants, hardware, and/or the 23-hour Overnight/Extended stay, resulting in additional hidden costs. Implants often cost several thousand dollars extra.
At St. George Surgical Center, our posted pricing INCLUDES all standard costs associated with your surgery including implants and hardware, with no surprises. Our posted price for surgical procedures truly represents Total Price Transparency.
The initial consultation and/or pre-operative visit with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. The duration of post-operative care varies depending on the surgical procedure as well as the surgeon. The surgeon will inform you at the initial consultation the amount of post-operative care covered by the price.
Some physicians require an initial consultation fee. This consultation fee will be applied to the total cost of the procedure should surgery be completed. If surgery is not indicated and completed, the consultation fee may be be retained by the surgeon.
A list of what is NOT included in the surgical fee is as follows:
- Any necessary diagnostic studies prior to the surgery such as lab work, MRI, and/or X-rays, or other diagnostic imaging.
- Any unanticipated Lab Fees or Pathology Reports for Biopsies or Tissue samples that are collected during the surgery.
- Consultations with specialists to determine medical risk/management.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation after the surgery.
- Long-term acute care and rehab care facilities (beyond the 23-hour Overnight/Extended stay that is included in the surgical fee).
- Lodging and travel expenses.
- Expenses or fees resulting from complications subsequent to the completion of surgery and discharge from the facility.
About St George Surgical Center
Located in sunny St. George, in southern Utah, SGSC is a multi-specialty surgical facility, physician-owned and operated.
- • Board Certified Surgeon & Anesthesia Providers
- • Prestigious AAAHC Accreditation
- • Medicare Certified
- • 99.6% patient satisfaction rate
- • Extremely low infection rate, 0.037%(Natl Avg 2.6%)
- • 11,000 sq ft with 4 state-of-the-art surgery suites
- • 23-hour Overnight/Extended Stay facility (the only ASC in Southern Utah with overnight capabilities)
Competitive pricing and excellent customer service for our valued patients and their families.Learn More...