Dr. Brady N. Benham is originally from Phoenix, Arizona. After graduating from Camelback High School, he served an LDS mission to Quetzaltenango, Guatemala. After returning from his mission, he attended Scottsdale Community College in Scottsdale, Arizona part time while working full time. He then transferred to Brigham Young University and graduated with a B.S. degree in Business Management. While attending BYU he met and married Kaye Melling from Burley, Idaho.
Upon completion of his undergraduate work at BYU, he attended the American Graduate School of International Management in Glendale, Arizona and earned his Masters of International Management. He then worked for AMOCO Production Company in Kansas, and then for an accounting firm in Phoenix, Arizona. He decided to return to school to study medicine and attended the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kansas. Upon graduating in 1994, he completed a preliminary year in Internal Medicine, and then completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
After completing residency in 1999, he entered active duty with the United States Air Force at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois, which is across the Mississippi River from St. Louis. After six years, Dr. Benham left full-time military service and joined Southern Utah Women’s Health Center, P.C. in October 2005. He still serves in the Air Force Reserve, with the 99th Medical Group at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. He is a Lt. Colonel and works in the OB/GYN department.
- Camelback High School – Diploma, 1976
- Brigham Young University – B.S., 1983
- American Graduate School of International Management, 1984
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1994
- Residency – University of Kansas Medical Center Dept. of Internal Medicine, 1995
- Residency – Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1999
- Board Certified American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003
- USAF full-time active duty 1999-2005
- USAFR 2005 to present